Gary Mogyorodi has over 30 years of experience in the computing industry. Currently the Principal Consultant with Software Testing Services, he consults, trains and mentors in software testing, specializing in Requirements-Based Testing (RBT, i.e., Cause-Effect Graphing and Ambiguity Reviews). Some of his customers include CGI, FiLogix, H&R Block, Home Hardware, IBM, Manulife Financial, RBC, RBC Dexia, Siemens and TELUS.
Mr. Mogyorodi began practicing RBT with Bender & Associates in 1998. Mr. Mogyorodi’s career began at Dofasco Inc. in 1973. From 1993, Mr. Mogyorodi was a Quality Assurance and Software Testing specialist, managing testing efforts, developing testing methodologies, and creating standards and procedures for quality assurance and testing. Prior to that, he was as a Programmer, Systems Analyst and Manager of Software Development.
A prolific speaker, he has delivered presentations at the following engagements:
- CIPS (Canadian Information Processing Society), Toronto Chapter
- CIPS Hamilton Chapter
- TassQ (Toronto Association for System and Software Quality)
- CQAA (Chicago Quality Assurance Association)
- STAREAST and STARWEST Conferences
- Software Quality Forum
- Toronto SPIN (Software Process Improvement Network)
- Systems and Software Technology Conference
- PSQT/PSTT North and South Conferences
- SWOSQG (South Western Ontario Software Quality Group)
- International Quality Conference
Mr. Mogyorodi is the President of the Canadian Software Testing Board.